QExtMDI

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 20:01:05 UTC 2003

Falk, friends,

I too use QextMDI for a project and I have made a somewhat generic
ViewManager for it. It has some generic functions to add and remove
regular and toolviews and emit signals so that an application can
create the right windows, connect and disconnect signals and so on.

I would like to ultimatively contribute that to QextMDI.

On a related not I would very much like to see a backport of KParts to
pure Qt. Then one would have a Qt framework that is superior to COM in
Windows and on top of that cross-platform.

Falk, do you have any thoughts on that?

Roland