one more on the Fortran project

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:59:02 UTC 2003

I am not certain this is related to the auto tools.
(I really dislike autoconf myself, automake is actually ok but unusable
without the difficult autoconf)
But, if a file added in the automake manager get's added twice, then
that is a problem, Fortran project or not. So first we need to check a
vanilla C-project and see whether it works there.

Regards
Roland