Gidion build failed with debugger.cpp:121: `markInterface' undeclared in namespace `KTextEditor'

Steven T. Hatton hattons at speakeasy.net
Sat Mar 22 06:40:06 UTC 2003

On Friday 21 March 2003 03:00 pm, jbb wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 06:34, Caleb Tennis wrote:
> > On Friday 21 March 2003 11:35 am, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> > > I'm having trouble building the latest KDevelop on my SuSE 8.1 system.
> > > everything is pretty up to date.  I haven't made any special effort to
> > > get the most recent KDE, but I do have the latest patches installed
> > > from SuSE. I don't fully understand what this is telling me, but this
> > > is my best info on KTextEditor:
> >
> > It looks like one of the debugger fixes that was commited this morning
> > isn't KDE 3.0 compatible.  Give it a little time, and it should get
> > fixed.
>
> Please try cvs now. Let me know if it doesn't compile.
>
> Note. To fix I've just ifdef the old code back so 3.0.5 doesn't have the
> sliding breakpoint fix. It might be fixable in 3.0.5 but I don't have it
> here, so someone with 3.0.5 would need to look into this.
>
> *sigh*
>
> jbb

Well, I don't have the problem anymore, at least not on my main box.  I
upgraded the KDE in an effort to fix the problem.  Seems like it did the
trick.  I'll give it a shot on my old clunker tomorrow.  I discovered the
problem occured there as well.  I haven't attempted it since I sent the first
message.

I haven't looked at KDevelop in about a year.  I am really impressed with what
it can do.