Gideon problems and cosmetic patches

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Mar 20 01:07:05 UTC 2003

Hi!

Jens Zurheide wrote:

> [...]
Hmm... the point is that I don't know how to replace the old Window menu
(that was automatically created by the KParts .rc file mechanism) with
our new one which is made manually. QMenuBar doesn't seem to provide the
necessary functionality. So I hard-coded a remove at a certain index
(IIRC count() - 4) and inserted the new one at the same position. Do you
know a better approach that works in all cases?

>Just for your debugging purposes: my main menu entries are now: File, Edit,
>View, Project, Build, Go, Bookmarks, Debug, Settings, Help, Window, Tools
>
>Jens

Cheers
F at lk