Gideon problems and cosmetic patches

Jens Zurheide jens.zurheide at gmx.de
Wed Mar 19 00:05:06 UTC 2003

From: "Jens Zurheide" <jens.zurheide at gmx.de>

>> One major problem I had is that the build menu entry of the main menu is
>
>not
>
>> available for the "Childframe mode"
>
>Strange, it doesn't happen here (Childframe mode too). Please, check if it
>helps to comment out the code line with the removing of the menuitem from
>menuBar() in src/mainwindow.cpp.

Ah... Now that I have figured out what causes the problem I understand this
paragraph.

Yes, commenting out the line (around 255, committed between March 7th and
March 9th) solves the problem here.

Just for your debugging purposes: my main menu entries are now: File, Edit,
View, Project, Build, Go, Bookmarks, Debug, Settings, Help, Window, Tools

Jens