Additional Marketing Opportunities at ITtoolbox

Kelly Keller kkeller at ittoolbox.com
Mon Mar 17 18:55:05 UTC 2003

Hello

Thank you for submitting your information to our network the other
day.  When you get a free moment please also take a look at these
sample screenshots of our different advertising programs and our media
kit.

If you are interested in lead generation, branding, and awareness via
any of our advertising programs, please let me know and I will be able
to assist you.

Sample Screenshots-

http://www.ittoolbox.com/advertising/screenshots.pdf

Media Kit-

http://www.ittoolbox.com/advertising/mediakit.pdf

Sincerely,

Kelly Keller

ITtoolbox

Exton, PA

Phone 610-280-9960 ext. 19

Fax 484-875-0153

http://www.ittoolbox.com/

in the body of your reply and sorry for the inconvenience.