Crash on loding project

Thierry RAMANAMPANOHARANA thierry_rama at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:22:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

Commenting out text label setting, progress bar value doesn't break the
program logic. I still get seg fault related to mAlloc() from
libkdecore.so.4. This makes me think the crash is not related to
label.setText, nor bar.setProgress cause when I commented maybeParse(...),
no more crash.
The crash seems to be random as sometimes, I only get it hang at fifth
closing/loading the project, as it can crash at the first time. May be there
is a memory corruption somewhere in maybeParse().

Chears
Thierry.