grepview features

stephane ancelot sancelot at free.fr
Fri Mar 7 10:28:07 UTC 2003

Enclosed a screenshot of the sniff+ retriever

the top right window contains results of search (like grepview),
the bootom right window is a source editor , mouse pointer automatically
moves when you click on results search,

Inside the main window you can either search or replace in multiple
files, thanks to bottom buttons.