grepview features

stephane ancelot sancelot at free.fr
Fri Mar 7 09:11:02 UTC 2003

Hi,
I am using sniff+ ide for a long time (sourcenav like, since sourcenav
is a clone of commercial SNIFF+), and one wonderful feature in this
product is a RETRIEVER that allows to search /replace in many files and
allows quick browsing and navigation in files.

I have never found another similar powerfull tool in other IDE.

I think this should be nice to implement the same thing in Kdevelop, it
would mean improve grepview, in the same dialog, you can search/replace
in multiple files, change all files....I think it should not be too long
to implement, since everything exists in Kdevelop to do this...

Is it possible to send a screenshot of this window in the list, in order
to have your advice.

Best Regards
Steph