New part: TodoList

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Sun Jun 29 12:37:06 UTC 2003

On Sunday 29 June 2003 12:31, Andrea Bergia wrote:
> I was thinking of what "fields" should be included in the TODO item. At
> least a text, maybe a priority and a date. I will find nice to have the
> ability to make it refers to a specified file / line number (this way, with
> a right click a user will see "Add a TODO item" to current line. And with a
> double click on the item the user will be able to directly jump to the file
> / line number).
Jump to the line is automatically handled by the problem reporter. You
should provide it with a line number and a file name. BTW problems view is a
QListView so you could add todo items to a different parent (like top level
"TODOs" item). Problems could have their own parent.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department