Alpha5

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Thu Jun 26 14:42:05 UTC 2003

Roberto,

We will.  This release is mainly (in my opinion) for people who for some
reason cannot run CVS head.  Also, some people don't like the idea of using a
daily snapshot but would use an official "copy".  Also, speaking as a Gentoo
user, we have to have some official form of release for the build system to
grab a file.

I plan to continue pushing HEAD, but this is an interim fix until we get to
that elusive first beta. :)

Caleb