Alpha5

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Thu Jun 26 13:23:06 UTC 2003

Quoting Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> Caleb Tennis wrote:
>
> > Yeah, tag it in lowercase, then tonight from home I'll rename the tag
> > to uppercase.  We'll base the package on that tag.
> >

> OK, CVS is tagged with "kdevelop_3_0_alpha_5" and AFAIK all the files
> that mentioned Alpha 4
> have been updated to A5.
>
> The final official count (the one that ignores invalid and duplicated) is:
> 130 reported bugs fixed since A4a:

i'm not sure release an official alpha release is a good idea!
the current cvs has many unresolved issue and i don't see any clear advantages
to release so many alphas before the beta 1.
my feeling is we must try to push cvs head and daily snapshots..
why not add a link to *current snapshot* in the main page of kdevelop.org?

ciao robe