Gideon snapshot

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed Jun 25 14:35:05 UTC 2003

The "snapshot" release that I've put on the kde ftp site is intended to be
"alpha5".  I just didn't name it "alpha5" because I thought we were starting
to get too many "alphas". :)

Unfortunately, I think it has a few bad bugs in it and will probably need to
be replaced with a different snapshot, or "alpha5a" if you will.

If someone wants to handle bumping the version numbering in the source code to
"alpha5", "a5" or something like that I'd be most greatful - my cvs on my
development computer is completely messed up at the moment.  I'll then get
the replacement "snapshot" set up in the next day or two.

Thanks,
Caleb