nedit part

Nathan Gray n8gray at caltech.edu
Fri Jun 20 23:45:07 UTC 2003

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:

> You need to add nedit to the parts/Makefile.am file.
> parts/nedit has to export a "text/plain", "'KTextEditor/Document' in
> ServiceTypes"
> so take a look at EditorChooserWidget::load() in line 21 of
> part/editor-chooser/editorchooser_widget.cpp

Thanks.  It was missing KTextEditor/Document in the ServiceTypes entry.  It
still doesn't work quite right but now at least it shows up in the editor
selection menu.

Can somebody add the missing entry in CVS?  (I know this is "unmaintained"
but it might as well work as well as possible.)

Cheers,
-n8