any chances for creating an extra bug list?

Mario Scalas mario.scalas at libero.it
Thu Jul 31 20:31:02 UTC 2003

Hmmm ... this remembers me that I've seen something similar to what you speak
about: kdevelop-bugs (http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop-bugs&r=1&w=2) ... but
as far as I see it "rock stable" (read, "dead") from 28.2.2000 (!) ... any
chance about re-activating it and re-direct bug-reports to it? :-?

Cheers,
Mario

--
Mario Scalas <mario dot scalas at libero dot it>
Miser miser! Modo niger et ustus fortiter.