bugzilla vote limits

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Thu Jul 31 17:20:05 UTC 2003

Eray Ozkural wrote:

> I had modified the limits in hope that it would be enough for 2.5 people to
> make full votes on a bug for it to show up...

This only requires a change to the "Votes to confirm" settings.

> But it turns out that making it different from the rest of KDE prevents
> those bugs from showing up in most hated bugs list.... anyway.

It seems that you increased the "Votes per user" to 128 which don't prevent
them from showing up but allows the bugs to be even more hated. :-)

Keep "votes per user" and "max votes per bug" fixed to 100 and 20 to keep the
weight in statistics and only change "votes to confirm" (50 for 2.5 people).

Bye,
   Steve