Patch submission problem?

Gael de Chalendar Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr
Fri Jul 25 16:27:04 UTC 2003

Well, I'm sorry. Searching a little more, I discovered that I did not
define the slots in the adequate part of the ui file. I really don't
know a lot about QT/designer/ui files/and son on...

With that the correct empty slot methods are generated as necessary. My
first error has been to modify directly the *base.cpp files whithout
seeing that they are automaticaly generated files.

Here is the corrected patch.

Sorry again.

Cheers,

Gaël

Le ven 25/07/2003 à 08:22, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas a écrit :
> The diff format is fine!
> The problem is that the patch doesn't work! :(
> I get the two edit buttons but when I click them, nothing happens and
> the konsole output is:
>
> kdevelop (auto project): AutoSubprojectView::slotSubprojectOptions()
> QObject::connect: No such slot
> SubprojectOptionsDialogBase::outsideEditClicked()
> QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'outsideedit_button')
> QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'subproject options dialog')
>
> for one and
>
> kdevelop (auto project): AutoDetailsView::slotTargetOptions()
> QObject::connect: No such slot TargetOptionsDialogBase::outsideEditClicked()
> QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'outsideedit_button')
> QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'target options dialog')
>
> for the other
>
> --
> Amilcar Lucas

Gael de Chalendar
CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses
LIST/DTSI/SRSI
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie de la Connaissance
Multimédia Multilingue (LIC2M)
Bat. 38-2 ; 18, rue du Panorama ; BP 6
92265 Fontenay aux Roses Cedex
Tél.:01.46.54.80.18 ; Fax.:01.46.54.75.80
Email : Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr