Patch submission problem?

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Fri Jul 25 10:23:04 UTC 2003

Gael de Chalendar wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Last week, I submitted a patch adding edit buttons to two configuration
>dialogs in parts/autoproject. It seems that it has not bee tested nor
>commited. Was there a problem with the form of my submission? Or,
>simply, does nobody had time to try it ?
>I would be very happy to have an opinion.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Gaël
>
>P.S.: please remove the spam-noise from my email to reply.
>P.P.S.: I join again my patch in case it would be useful
>--

The diff format is fine!
The problem is that the patch doesn't work! :(
I get the two edit buttons but when I click them, nothing happens and
the konsole output is:

kdevelop (auto project): AutoSubprojectView::slotSubprojectOptions()
QObject::connect: No such slot
SubprojectOptionsDialogBase::outsideEditClicked()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'outsideedit_button')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'subproject options dialog')

for one and

kdevelop (auto project): AutoDetailsView::slotTargetOptions()
QObject::connect: No such slot TargetOptionsDialogBase::outsideEditClicked()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'outsideedit_button')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'target options dialog')

for the other

--
Amilcar Lucas