new KPart: csharpsupport

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Tue Jul 1 20:36:04 UTC 2003

Hello,

I will call the new part csharpsupport.

There are two types of Parts: one that are builds with KDevelop and one that
builds outside (standalone). I use the one that builds with KDevelop. If that
is not ok, please let me know.

What I - or anyone who wants to help me ;) - want to implement in given order:

1) Implement interface KDevlLanguageSupport

2) Project manager (for setting compiler, etc.)

3) Source file templates

4) Application wizard

5) Source formatter (prettyprint functionality)

--- this far things HAVE to be implemented ASAP ---

6) Language parser for class browser, also gives automatic completion when
typing

7) Syntax highlighter

8) Source code abbreviations (ife expands to an if else statement, etc)

9) Problem reporter (parses source on the fly and reports syntax errors)

10) Debugger (mono debugger and dotGNU(one available?))

--- not in hacking guide: ----

11) ideas for refactoring? can we have a "general" refactoring part?

12) what about templates for design patterns?

If you feel like anything is missing, let me know.

greetings,
Raphael