documentation for gideon

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Tue Jul 1 08:35:07 UTC 2003

Hi Caleb!

Thanks a lot, I didn't know what the index.cache.bz2 was about. And yes, it
installed fine. The problem was, that this document didn't pop up when I
choose Help -> Gideon Handbook, I had to manually select from the application
manuals in the KDE Help Center ... there it was :)

sorry for my stupid asking..

greetings,
Raphael