New part: TodoList

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Tue Jul 1 01:49:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm not so sure that this is a good idea, as kde already has todo code (see
korganizer). I can almost see the bug reports appearing as to why kdevelop
todo's don't appear in korganizer.

It also doesn't address "poor man's" project management. Note that I don't
entirely agree with Holger's description of what is required either.

Despite the above, what about using some of the bug report fields
eg
Component = cppsupport, debugger etc
Owner = roberto, jbb etc (just thinking about project management here)
Opened = date added
Severity = wishlist, etc

and also
Due date = Dec 8th.