Missing tab texts in IDEAL mode

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Tue Jan 21 22:40:07 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Monday 20 January 2003 21:15, Mario Scalas wrote:
> ... and the tabs-in-black. No idea why, but playing with virtual screens
> make them display right (dotNET style here with almost no effects).

Did you try switching to a Qt built-in style? Like Qt Motif or Qt Wind...?

> Till now: gideon looks very promising (I very much like the UI) but it is
> pretty unusable for me. I think that I'll stick on the more proved
> kdevelop-2.1.4  and give gideon another try in a few months. I've not the
> KDE experience to cope with debugging such a massive project.

but you do know that you can also have the QExtMdi modes as in KDevelop 2.x in
gideon? Do you have any redraw problems in TabPage mode?

Btw, it is no problem installing/running gideon and KDevelop 2.x parallel :)

Best regards,
Harry