Gideon Alpha 3 release

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed Jan 8 14:56:03 UTC 2003

Alpha 3 of Gideon has been released.  Please see
http://download.kde.org/unstable/kdevelop-3.0-alpha3/
for source and RPMs (as they become available).  All alpha1 and alpha2 users
are encouraged to upgrade.

I also personally encourage KDevelop 2.1 users to think about upgrading as the
# of features and enhancements in 3.0 is significantly higher.  Crashes are
also pretty minimal, however, it is still "alpha" so please bear with us.

If anyone who has recently made the transition to 2.1 to 3.0 would like to
comment positively or negatively, please do so.

Bugs reports/feature requestions -> http://bugs.kde.org

Flames/hatred -> /dev/null

I am planning on putting a timeline up on the website in the next few days.  I
anticipate a first "beta" release to be in about 6 weeks.

Caleb