Gideon Alpha 3

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Jan 6 15:37:04 UTC 2003

> i think that would be better to delay alpha 3 one or two weeks,
> so we have
> time to fix more bugs.. maybe is the time to fill a TODO list

I would prefer to get another alpha release out, however I guess I don't
really care one way or another.  I mainly wanted to get a bug fix release
out for people who are having a lot of problems with alpha1 and alpha2.
Remember that alpha3 is an alpha version, so it is okay if there still are
bugs in it.  We still have a long way to go before we're stable.

Perhaps it would be better if I came up with a timeline and put it on the
kdevelop.org web site.  I'll attempt to do that soon.

In the mean time, please go ahead and commit patches/fixes to HEAD.

Does anyone else have an opinion: release ALPHA_3 soon or wait for more
fixes?

Caleb