Gideon Alpha 3

Roberto Raggi raggi at cli.di.unipi.it
Mon Jan 6 15:23:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Monday 06 January 2003 13:52, Caleb Tennis wrote:
> It's not an official part of the release, but I want to try and release it
> at the same time.

i think that would be better to delay alpha 3 one or two weeks, so we have
time to fix more bugs.. maybe is the time to fill a TODO list

this is my items:

  * problem reporter don't update "problem marks" in the right way,
     infact marks are never removed!?!!
     (at least on my system.. debian woody, qt-copy, kde from head, gcc 2.95)

  * fix parsing of declarations like
       KConfig* config( Factory::instance(), "ciao.." );

  * improve macro support

and this is my wishlist:

  * fix gideon menubar, why Tools and Window menu are showed after Help
menu?!?

ciao robe