KDevelop questions

falk.brettschneider at gmx.de falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Feb 25 09:42:04 UTC 2003

answer 1-5: It's very unlikely. AFAIK we haven't a programmer who (has
enough time to) maintain the debugger code. But the code is well-structured and
separated in a plugin. So it shouldn't be hard for you to patch the disassembly
view by yourself. OK, I suppose this isn't what you want to hear... but it
could easy your programming for the next year... ;-)

answer 6: you must reimport your project in Gideon.

Ciao
F at lk