CPP Persistant Class Store crashes KDevelop 3

Rene Schallner rene.schallner at kabsi.at
Mon Dec 8 04:11:02 UTC 2003

Here is some important update for the SIG32 issue.

This appears to have nothing to do with kdevelop but rather with gdb not
handling libpthread correctly [1], [2].

Final outcome: When I run kdevelop in gdb and continue after the SIG32
then I can load the project as usual and when I exit I ultimately get:

(gdb) continue
Continuing.

Program exited normally.

[1] http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0012.1/0232.html