current cvs build fails!?

Daniel Franke daniel.franke at imbs.uni-luebeck.de
Mon Aug 18 13:18:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

I just checked out the current cvs (completely new, no update) and ...

$>make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean
$>gmake -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
autoheader: `config.h.in' is created
*** Creating Makefile templates
*** Postprocessing Makefile templates
Too many arguments for open at admin/am_edit line 535, near "$makefile)
        "
Execution of admin/am_edit aborted due to compilation errors.
gmake[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

I' using:
 - solaris 8
 - GNU bash, version 2.03.0(1)-release (sparc-sun-solaris)
 - perl, version 5.005_03 built for sun4-solaris
 - automake (GNU automake) 1.7
 - autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.54
 - GNU Make version 3.79.1
 - gcc version 3.2.2

I hadn't this problem before. My last checkout was about two weeks ago ?!
Any help?

Thanks in advance!

	Daniel

--
Dipl.-Math. (FH) Daniel Franke
Institut fuer Medizinische Biometrie und Statistik
daniel.franke at imbs.uni-luebeck.de