Gideon & Kdevelop-2 project imports

Iztok Kobal iztok.kobal at sysen.si
Tue Aug 12 09:25:05 UTC 2003

>> File -> Open project... -> (select "KDevelop 2 project files" in file
>> filter)

 > Gideon: You don't have 'kdevprj2kdevelop' installed :-(

 > Comment: well, why not being integrated into the Gideon ?

I have found that perl script. It is not very much complete, is it ?
Pity that I am not in perl !

Missing:
1. .kdevses import (build configurations)
2. sub-project build parameters (lib type, LDFLAGS etc.)
3. installation properties (right click onto the file-in-project,
Properties...)

Conclusion:
4. It seems to be a top of the iceberg
5. It is better to recreate the project from scratch

Regards !

Iztok