any chances for creating an extra bug list?

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at gmx.de
Mon Aug 4 09:25:05 UTC 2003

On Saturday 02 August 2003 16:42, Sandy Meier wrote:

> This list was original created for people who develop KDevelop, and not for
> people that develop with KDevelop (its an other userlist).

yup, I know that's why there is kde-devel...

> And everybody that develop for KDevelop (main head,plugins) is interested
> in bugs or?

yes, so to speak I am just a lurker and am interested in kdevelop development.
For the same reason I read kfm-devel (not kfm-bugs) and koffice-devel. And
from time to time when I read something I know a bit about I comment on the
topic.

I just thought that moving the bugs to an extra list (like the kfm guys do it
too) wouldn't be much effort and it surely would hurt nobody.

best regards,
  Marco

--
Marco Krohn