Patch for Trollproject

Tobias Gläßer tobi.web at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 04:30:13 UTC 2003

Hallo,

the first patch I send to this list for the trollproject is obsolete.
This new patch fixes the same problem much more elegant
and has other new features.

-It adds a checkbox to the 'Configuration' tab (formely called Build-Mode),
 where you can switch from CONFIG += to CONFIG = to spare some linkings.
-It adds an KLineEdit to the 'Linker' tab in which you can enter all
libs you want. (-L/usr/local/lib -ltest)
-It adds the possibility to open .ui files in the qtdesigner
-It adds an new tab called 'Installation', where you can already set the
installpath of your target and
 if the target should be installed. :)
 This is not fully implemented yet. Help is appreciated. I aim to have a
full featured installation dialog.
 Remember the dialog of KDevelop2.x. :)
 Because of some qmake-bugs this will not be an easy task!!!
-It adds a method to the FileBuffer class for getting the
'ValueSetMode's of a variable.

I hope you will test this patch and it will get into the CVS.

Greetz...

Tobias Gläßer (tobgle)