gideon alpha 4...

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Mon Apr 21 19:01:02 UTC 2003

yeah, i know that, but i would like to have the possibility to build the
latest _compilable_ version from cvs. one way to solve this would be to have
a machine around, that does nothing else than checking out and trying to
build gideon and on success update a moving cvs tag like LATEST_COMPILABLE to
that version, or the other would be to place the date and time of that build
on some website, from where the gentoo ebuild system could load it to know
from what time it should build gideon...

otherwise people would end up with compiling gideon for several hours and
somewhere in the end of the compile it fails, which is bad...

Holger