Watch window broken (again)

Andras Mantia amantia at freemail.hu
Tue Apr 8 11:24:02 UTC 2003

jbb wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Apr 2003 20:56, Andras Mantia wrote:
>> jbb wrote:
>> > Yes it's particularly ugly atm. And the framestack is also broken with
>> > threads
>> >
>> > I've just commited some changes which should fix the framestack, and
>> > the commit includes bravest4r's "show types in variable view". More to
>> > come here ...
>>
>> It doesn't seem to be fixed (yet).
>
> The framestack should be fixed. Is this not true? Could you explain the
> problem(s) you have with this again.
No, the problems I saw after I've upgraded today (before your very last
commit saying "Some changes that try to fix the frame/var display. Not
complete" are exactly the same as I reported the first time.

> Also what distro are you running?
Suse 8.0, but with a self compile 2.4.20 kernel + preemptive patch. It's
completely OK with the parts/debugger from 2003-04-01, something was broken
after this date.

Andras