Watch window broken (again)

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Mon Apr 7 22:55:07 UTC 2003

Yes it's particularly ugly atm. And the framestack is also broken with threads

I've just commited some changes which should fix the framestack, and the
commit includes bravest4r's "show types in variable view". More to come here

Also everyone note that debugging a threaded program on Mandrake 9.0 will not
work. This is nothing to do with kdevelop but a problem with the kernel and
gdb interaction. Best to switch to Mandrake 9.1 in this case.

jbb