is this a correct [dock_setting_default] block?

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Mon Apr 7 11:53:36 UTC 2003

There was a big patch this morning that I think adresses this problem.
Please update.

Amilcar

PS did the make -f Makefile.cvs work?

Steven T. Hatton wrote:

>The docking went haywire again, I deleted the [dock_setting_default] block and
>that seems to have restored the functionality.  I'm not sure what should be
>in that block, but it looks strange to me.  The stuff starting with File
>Selector is the part that seems out of whack.
>
>[dock_setting_default]
>Application:stayButton=false
>Application:type=DOCK
>Automake Manager:stayButton=false
>Automake Manager:type=DOCK
>Breakpoints:stayButton=false
>Breakpoints:type=DOCK
>CVS:stayButton=false
>CVS:type=DOCK
>Classes:stayButton=false
>Classes:type=DOCK
>Difference Viewer:stayButton=false
>Difference Viewer:type=DOCK
>Disassemble:geometry=2,24,1211,261
>Disassemble:stayButton=false
>Disassemble:type=NULL_DOCK
>Disassemble:visible=false
>Documentation:stayButton=false
>Documentation:type=DOCK
>File Groups:stayButton=false
>File Groups:type=DOCK
>File Selector,Documentation,Recent,New File,Automake Manager,Classes,File
>Groups,File Tree,mdiAreaCover,Messages,Application,Difference
>Viewer,Valgrind,Grep,Replace,Konsole,Problems,Breakpoints,CVS:first_name=File
>Selector,Documentation,Recent,New File,Automake Manager,Classes,File
>Groups,File Tree,mdiAreaCover ...

Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml