Is the class wizard working for others?

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Thu Apr 3 22:17:03 UTC 2003

On Thursday 03 April 2003 14:44, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> I've tried twice to create a new class in a project.  In both cases I ended
> up with a header and source file with only the comment headings.  There
> were no class declarations nor definitions.  No source code nor
> preprocessor directives at all.
>
> Is there something missing here, or am I doing something wrong?  The same
> basic steps in kdevelop 2.5.1 produce simple classes ready to compile.

Steven, as I can see from your mails, you most likelly have a
problem with gideon installation.

Please try to remove
kdev* and gideon directories
from $HOME/.kde/share/apps,
gideonrc and kdev*rc from $HOME/.kde/share/config
 and run gideon again.

If the problem persists, please try to remove those dirs from
$KDEDIR/share/apps and $KDEDIR/share/config and reinstall gideon
(make install).

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department