Documentation

Peter Bradley ow12 at dial.pipex.com
Thu Apr 3 00:07:04 UTC 2003

I'm not sure if I'm posting to the correct place but ...

For my own benefit I've decided to tidy up the English version of the KDevelop
documentation.  Not to add or take anything away, but just to make it read a
bit better (IMHO).  This is not meant as a criticism.  I think whoever wrote
the existing docs has done a fine job, but I just feel that the English could
be tidied up a bit here and there.

English is one of my native languages.

Attached is my version of the welcome page.  I hope you agree that it flows a
little better.  I have had to do some "interpretation" - so if I have
misunderstood, I hope that that in itself is useful information as I may not
be the only one to do so.

If you do not tell me not to, I'll post pages as I complete them.

If I should be posting elsewhere, I'd be grateful if you'd point me in the
right direction.

Hopefully, by the time I've finished, I should be an expert at using the IDE,
and will be able to contribute some code!!!

Peter