java stuff

Ryannpcs at aol.com Ryannpcs at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 02:59:02 UTC 2002

Hi there!

I hope this is the right address to contact you guys at... there didn't seem to be a "contact us" link or anything.

Anyway, it sounds like you need some help integrating KDevelop with the jdk... if that is so, then I could spare time on the weekends to help you guys out :).

I have a great deal of experience with using java (including a little experience with java3d) and have enough experience with C-whatever to make something like this happen.

If you have enough people, I understand :).

Thanks for your time,
Ryan