qmake

Jakob Simon-Gaarde/Trapsoft Inc Jakobs at trapezesoftware.com
Fri Sep 6 10:19:02 UTC 2002

> Hi!
> Yesterday I tried a new cvs update, recompile etc. but still qmake
projects
> are not available in the application wizard. Although I believe to
remember
> it's implemented, already...
> Please, help!
> Ciao
> F at lk

Hi F at lk,
The two qmake templates for appwizzard are currently not in the
parts/appwizard/Makefile.am because the Makefile which there Makefile.am
creates doesn't work properly. The templates work fine but "make install"
won't create the destination folders for the templates (you can make these
destination folders manually though if you wish to try out the templates).
You are wellcome to persue this Makefile error - My home computer isn't
running at the moment so I can't.

Best regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde