Kdevelop 2.1.3: Teasing you with my improved CodeCompletion ;-)

bretzel serge.lussier at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 1 16:50:05 UTC 2002

Le mar 01/10/2002 à 10:40, Falk Brettschneider a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> > Le 1 Octobre 2002 02:15, Falk Brettschneider a écrit :
> > > This seems to be the same as August's patch available on
> > > http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=plugins_patches.html ,
> doesn't it?
> Serge, a comment?
Ah! I tried this patch but all I saw is
"QT/KDE" or somthing like this on the classview list.
There was no signs of QT/KDE parsed class there.
Ok Let me retry then I will return you with my results/comments.

> > Toplevel MDI mode:
> > Unfortunately, the reason I think the Toplevel mode isn't used is because
> > there is no possibility to minimize the editor windows.
> ??? Strange. It doesn't happen here...

The minimize button on the frame window doesn't work, and
minimize/maxmize  windows'system menu are greyed.. Yes it is strange
here for me ;-)

> Ciao
> F at lk
>
> --