Kdevelop 2.1.3: Teasing you with my improved CodeCompletion ;-)

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Oct 1 08:16:02 UTC 2002

Hi Bretzel!

> I had enough of having to go to QT/KDE docs when I need to have
> QT/KDE function prototypes... So I have modified my ClassPropertiesDlgImpl
>
> code and then CCodeCompletion file
> to be able to call ClassStore with QT/KDE classes filenames. So -NO- need
> re-write the ClassStore engines. I just call it as I already do inside
> CClassPropertiesDlgImpl.
This seems to be the same as August's patch available on
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=plugins_patches.html , doesn't it? Just wondering...
Anyway, if it's not, please send the patch to this mailing-list that we can
upload it to the patches site mentioned above. Sorry, as there will not be
another KDE-3.0.x there's absolutely no chance to release another
KDevelop-2.1.x version having your patch applied.

> Sorry for teasing you with that. I have attached my dekstop's picture to
> show
> you that I am not lying...
Good work! And it's a pleasure to see someone uses the Toplevel MDI mode.
:-)

Keep on hacking
Ciao
F at lk

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de