Gideon Docs

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Nov 25 23:39:02 UTC 2002

In light of the fact that the documentation for Gideon is mostly incomplete, I
am attempting to write some stuff up.  I plan on doing it in small chunks as
time permits, so if you notice incompleteness please be patient.

On a common note, I do believe that it is time to do something about the
"extra" documentation in the cvs directory.  I had proposed before that we
remove it from the cvs tree and maintain it somewhere else with appropriate
links, and perhaps give users the ability to install locally if they would
like.

Does anyone have objections to me removing this from cvs (stl, libc, kdearch,
kde2book)?  I think there's a better place for this than with the source.

Caleb