KCModule template on Kdevelop 2.1.3

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Tue Nov 19 19:24:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

> It is not the first time I ask here, also on the KDE mailling list.
> But NO replies yet...;-(
>
> Let say I create a Kcontrol Module project : kcm
[...]

sorry, I have very little clue about KCMModule, but why don't you just take an
existing one, remove the stuff you don't need and add your code?

Also, since you seem to be using this stuff, please send anything you
encounter to the list so we can improve the existing apptemplate, otherwise
I'll remove it from CVS since it seems to make more problems than solve
anything.

Best regards,
Harry