playing with gideon

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Wed Nov 6 01:04:02 UTC 2002

Am Dienstag, 5. November 2002 22:42 schrieb Harald Fernengel:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 03 November 2002 17:36, August Hörandl wrote:
> > gideon doesn't find the line with error message (suse 8.1, german)
> > - starting
> >    LANG="C" gideon
> >  helps
>
> cvs update, does it help?

not really :-((

vcs_form.cpp: In constructor `VcsForm::VcsForm(QWidget*, const char*,
unsigned int)':
vcs_form.cpp:32: invalid use of undefined type `struct QWidgetStack'

maybe i should get kde3.1...

> > editor:
> > there is a checkbox "show folding marker", but how to fold?
>
> just klick on the "+" or on the "-".

ok - now i get it - i missing the +/- ;-)
just checked the screenshot at www.kdevelop.org - but i don't have
this marks nor the +/- signs -- what's wrong with my setup?
is this the "[ ] show marker" in "configure editor" ? this ust
changes the width of the grey left margin with the line numbers, but
nothing else

> > editor (kate komponent):
> > if there are some lines longer then the visible editor width:
> > the cursor at the end of the longest line in the file is invisible
>
> Probably fixed in 3.1.
>
> > is there a way to "show current class in the classview":
> > example:
> >   name-> nameofmethod()
> >         ^ cursor
> > there is "programs/goto ctags definition" on right mouse click;
> > you get to the right place, but there is no way to find this
> > class in the big classview
>
> That would be a good feature, please add it to bugzilla wishlist
> items (if it is not already there ;)).

ok - Bug 50259

Gustl
--
August Hörandl                  First snow, then silence.
august.hoerandl at gmx.at          This thousand dollar screen dies