Sourcenav vs. History Part

Victor Röder victor_roeder at gmx.de
Wed May 29 00:30:06 UTC 2002

Hi!

> Sounds good.

I will try that out one day :-). If it's not cool, I will remove it.
Maybe we introduce a "Might-Be-A-Cool-Feature-List" ;-P...

> Ok, I *really* have to try IDEA a bit more :-)

It has really a cool editor. Not almost bugfree but it makes life much easier.

> What happens in IDEA when the buttons at the sides take more space than
> available? Are they put in several rows?

If haven't tried it out by yourself, yet: The behaviour is "strange" because
it happens nothing if make the window smaller than those ZoomTabButtonRows.
And if you click on one button, the ZoomTabWidget of an other one opens :-).
I think we should not adapt this "feature" ;-).

Bye,
	Victor