I think we broke something...was: patch of Marcus Gruendler

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 20:07:02 UTC 2002

I have since debugged and fixed the problem here.
KDevelop crashes right after the first two lines of output from
make -f Makefile.dist. The next line is empty and that's when the crash
happens. Obviously the QTextEdit widget doesnt like an append of a line
consisting only of "\n". I believe that this may be a bug in Qt-3.0.4.
I do use a snapshot of the commercial version and you probably have
KDE's cvs version which is probably different.

I am going to hold a patch back until someone else confirms this bug.

If I have time I will try to make a mockup test case for this.

Regards,
Roland