I think we broke something...was: patch of Marcus Gruendler

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 01:48:06 UTC 2002

Well, if only we had tested it some more.

On my box, I have qt-3.0.4 from Trolltech in combination with KDE-3.0.1
on Solaris-7 and KDE_2_2_BRANCH all built yesterday night and kdevelop
today.

If I do Build->Autoconf I do get a nasty crash, with at least one
existing and one new project that I just created.

I have a backtrace which starts with the letters 'sol', (lmao),
funniest thing I have seen in quite some time.

Please someone crosscheck this problem maybe with qt-copy from KDE cvs.

Regards,
Roland, who already knew he was 'sol' and doesnt need a stupid computer
to tell him

--- Marcus Gruendler <lists at tamalin.de> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 May 2002 18:04, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I asked on kde-core-devel at kde.org and thanks to Dirk Müller the KDE
> > packagers rebuilt the KDevelop-2.1.1 packages and luckily the
> bugfix of
> > Marcus went into that version. No need for waiting until 2.1.2. :-)
> > See http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelog3_0to3_0_1.html
> >
> > Ciao
> > F at lk
> >

> Hi Falk,
>
> Thanks for your effort with the patch. Next time I try to provide
> patches
> longer before a deadline ;-) If I only knew in advance when I will
> have the
> time ...
>
> Bye, Marcus

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience