BUG ?

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sun May 19 12:42:05 UTC 2002

I had the same problem with "make dist" and creation of a
kdevelop-binary-rpm.
Please have a look at /opt/kde2/share/apps/kdevelop/tools/processes.pl

There I found wrong entries for
---
$templatedir = "/optkde2/share/apps/kdevelop/templates";
$kde_icondir = "/optkde2/share/icons";
---

I don't know which circumstances are responsible for it, but it happens
sometimes :-(
[I guess one problem is that "make distclean" doesn't delete the file
"processes.pl", but that is only one problem]

So either delete kdevelop/kdevelop/tools/processes.pl in your source
directory and rerun the make process or correct
/opt/kde2/share/apps/kdevelop/tools/processes.pl manually.

HTH
Ciao

Walter

--