Gideon editor question

Marcus Gruendler lists at tamalin.de
Sat May 18 18:40:06 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Could anybody tell me how to get gideon or kdevelop[HEAD] working so that I
can edit files. Whenever I open a file gideon crashes and the backtrace seems
to point to some problem in libkateplugin.

I remember someone on this list saying that kateplugin is broken in KDE3 and
you need a HEAD version of kdelibs. Does that mean I have to use a complete
KDE 3 HEAD version only to view a text in gideon? Or is there a better way.
What version are you using out there for developing on gideon HEAD?

I would be very happy about an answer so that I can do some work on gideon...
:-)

Bye, Marcus