CMakeOutputView revisited - patch

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Wed May 15 22:17:04 UTC 2002

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Gruendler wrote:

>On Wednesday 15 May 2002 21:01, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:
>
>>Hi!
>>Thanks a lot for your work.
>>But
>>1.) Isn't this fixed in cvs by Harald, already?
>>

>Hmmm, I don't think it is fixed there, since I just checked out the
>KDE_2_2_BRANCH today and made the fix. Or is KDevelop-2.1.1 using another
>tag?

No, it's still our tag. Well, in this case your patch should indeed be
applied!
Although, unfortunately, it will be available in KDevelop-2.1.2 since
KDE-3.0.1 has been tagged on 08/05/2002, already. The packages including
KDevelop-2.1.1 should be announced very soon.

>I don't know whether there are problems with other Qt versions. I am using
>Qt-3.0.4 from the Troll's ftp server which I compiled myself. My system is a
>SuSE 7.3 so it shouldn't be a problem with SuSE 8.0.

I use Qt-3.0.3 of qt-copy and SuSE-7.3. So it looks like a newly
introduced Qt-problem. Gee, sometimes I HATE this frequence of such Qt
releases untested with KDE. It can completely mess up whole KDE
application versions which worked before without problems.

>Nevertheless, I don't think my patch would break with another Qt version since
>the tags I added are valid tags. If you want, I can check with Qt-3.0.3 ? I
>will do that tomorrow,

That would be beaut. Please, let me know.

Cheers
F at lk